Collection of Personal Data
We collect these personal data when it is necessary for business purposes or to meet the purposes for which you have submitted the information.
We will only collect, hold, process, use, communicate and/or disclose such personal data, in accordance with this policy. If you are acting as an intermediary or otherwise on behalf of a third party or supply us with information regarding a third party (such as a friend, a colleague, an employee etc), you undertake that you are an authorised representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained all necessary consents from such third party to the collection, processing, use and disclosure by us of their personal data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy preferably by distributing a copy of this policy to them or by referring them to our website.
Use of Personal Data
We use personal data for the following purposes:
– to enable us to coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors, etc to delivery, provide or supply our services
– to respond to the individual’s request or for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the time of the collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection)
– to maintain contact with clients and other contacts
– for general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management
– for recruitment purposes
– for purposes related to the employment for our personnel and providing internal services to our personnel
– for compliance with our statutory obligating
– all other purposes related to our business or incidental to carrying out our role as architect.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not disclose personal data to third parties except when required by law (including where requested by law enforcement officers):
– When we have your consent or deemed consent; or
– In cases where we have engaged the third party such as data intermediaries or subcontractors specifically to assist with our firm’s activities. Any such third parties whom we engage will be bound contractually to keep all information confidential.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We are committed to make a reasonable effort to ensure that personal data provided by you. However we do not guarantee the security of your personal data, or the transmission and/or storage thereof, over the internet and in cyberspace and we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the website.
Privacy on Our Web Sites
If you have questions concerning this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.